Thursday 2 August 2012

DREAM HIGH 2


DREAM HIGH 2
T-ARA'S JI YEON- RIAN
Dream High 2 is my favorite Korean Drama. This drama is about those who want to fulfil their dream to become  celebrities. The celebrities that took part in this drama are JJ project- JB, SISTAR-Hyo Rin, Kang Sora, 2AM-Jin Wun, T-ara- Ji Yeon and another handsome guy( I forgot his name).><
I am really addicted to this drama because the story teach me a lot of lesson.
To fulfill my dream, I need to be determined, don't give up easily!!!
Theses are the things that I learned from this drama.

JJ PROJECT'S JB-JB

2AM'S JIN WOON-YU JIN
SEUL 
KANG SORA- HAE SEONG

For example , the main female character in this drama-Hae Seong want to become a singer and a composer. But she can't sing and the song that she compose is worse. But after a chance given by the Wonder Girls's Yenny, she succeed and fulfil her dream in America.

We need to put in our great effort in doing everything.

SISTAR HYO RIN-NANA

We need to pay back for what we have get!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment