Sunday 22 July 2012

I MISS YOU..

That day, when I saw Da Jie updated her facebook status, I just found out that time flew so fast!!!
Da Jie updated her facebook in Chinese, but, I wrote it down in English " Lee Yuan Cong, did you know that I very miss you.. It's already 10 years since you left us.."
When I saw this status, my heart started to think about you.. But, this feeling gone when I was doing my homework..
Today, I was alone at home.. I have nothing to do but kept thinking of you.. 

GOD.. why you so unfair, why you bring my cousin to YOU when he was just 6 years old..
Ah Cong, I don't know that you still remember me or not because we didn't spent much time to play together when you are around.. I now very regret that I didn't have any memory just between you and me.. You might forgotten me, but I think you won't because you are such a clever and sensible boy.. I hope that you are having a great time in heaven.. Maybe this is the reason why GOD bring you to HIM.. HE don't want you to suffer anymore.. Ah Cong, Shu Qi Jie Jie and all of us really miss you.. Can you please come again to us??

WE WON'T FORGET YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN!! PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL OF US AND I WILL ALSO PRAY FOR YOU..
Ah Cong.. once a again I say GOODBYE to you.. GOODBYE...

3 comments:

  1. Owh dear :( feel so sad for you T_T But we have to carry on our life happily so that those who left us will feel happy for us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear..
      Just that day suddenly think about him then I wrote down my feeling..
      I will la.. Because my cousin is the type of people that don't want anyone worry about him..
      I will continue his spirit.. :)

      Delete
    2. Do you mind telling what happened to him? maybe you can pm me. it's ok if you don't want to tell ^^

      Delete