Saturday 28 July 2012

LONDON OLYMPICS 2012





4 years later, the Olympics came to London.. This had a proved a things that time pass very very fast..
The opening ceremony was very awesome.. Like the London opening ceremony more than the opening ceremony in China (4 years ago)..
Malaysia athlete please make our country proud.. Try all your best to win back a medal.. Especially for our Dato' Lee Chong Wei, try your best to win over Lin Dan.. My grandma love you so much.. She didn't miss out any of your match.. We are here in Malaysia to support you.. Jia You!!
And also my favourite part- Diving.. Can't wait to watch the matches..
Korea top men double player
Never forget about my favourite Korea Men Double Player- Lee Yong Dae and Jung Jae Sung..
Although I am a Malaysian, but I hope that this Korean pair can win in the London Olympics 2012.. Lee Yong Dae and Jung Jae Sung please fight til the end.. 
코리아 파이팅!!! 이용대,정재성파이팅!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment