Friday 27 July 2012

SAD AND HEARTBROKEN NEWS...

My favourite Hong Kong celebrities couple Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu revealed that both of them have parted peacefully.. This was a very sad and shocked news to me.. I like them the most and very happy to see them always be together, support each other and protecting each other..
Although they have broke up,but when Myolie was interviewed by the reporter, she cried 3 times when she started thinking and mentioned about Bosco.. The same to Bosco, he was trying to salvage the relationship but unsuccessfully.. He said that he hope that all the bad things happen on him instead of Myolie.. He said that he will keep on protecting her as long as he can.. 
This is my first time to see Bosco crying so hard besides than acting.. He is trying to pursue Myolie back.. And I think that both of them are still in love with each other.. I really hope that they can be together again.. Wish to see them again.. They are really a perfect pair.. 
Hope the misunderstand between them can be solve quickly and be together again..
I feel very upset and heartbroken when I saw this news.. 

This may be the last sweet picture of both of them :-(

Hoping both of you can get back together.. Bosco please put your great effort to win back Myolie heart.. I believe that she is still have feeling to you.. Jia You!!!! Fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment